Everyone has dreams that they remember vividly. Sometimes they make sense, sometimes not. One in particular I had spurned me to create this blog and write it down. I've had two in particular that I remember so well. They don't seem connected in anyway and they involve characters and situations I would never put together
6.15.09
I was giving a speech to a large crowd, standing behind a podium, I believe it was a speech given by RFK once. Or maybe JFK, not sure
I was nervous, got it all wrong. Reading the actors and characters names. There were two copies of the speech. The one I picked had the complete character/actor names.
People began to leave it was so bad. I mispronounced words and was being corrected from behind me. Fred Grandy walked up to me and told me it was the worst speech he had ever heard. I told him “yeah, o.k. gopher” He and I were going to fight and I said Fred, what is this hits the media. A P.R. guy and Gopher fight it out, we stopped when I threw his briefcase to the floor.
A woman , “Liz” started walking out, upset, I pleaded with her to stay, but she wouldn’t. She said she would call me later and walked out the door. I have no idea what our relationship was or why she was so upset.
Then I Woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment